Reader Spotlight: Angie Young
On Thursdays, I’ll be introducing everyone to my favorite reader friends. Today, for my very first “Reader Spotlight,” I’d like you to meet Angie Young, a very talented blogger and avid reader from Tennessee! I’m thrilled that she agreed to step into the spotlight.
Here’s a little more about Angie:
2. Hometown: Memphis, TN
3. Where you live now: Big Sandy, TN
4. Family members: Husband, Mark. 2 sons, Joey and Cody
5. How did we meet?: Online during a book tour for Pie Girls
6. Five words friends would use to describe you: straightforward, loyal, intelligent, bossy, leader
7. Name of your blog. How and why did you start blogging? The
8. What is the most rewarding thing about it? I’ve gotten the privilege of meeting and working one on one with authors to promote their books.
9. Finish this sentence. “When I’m not reading, I’m busy with my children.”
10. Finish this sentence. “I love it when people ask me my opinions on books or tv shows.”
11. What would you do with a million dollars? I’d buy a condo on Mackinac Island and buy all of the books on my Amazon wish list.
12. Favorite Book: Gone With The Wind
13. Favorite Movie: Somewhere In Time
14. Favorite treat/snack: Reese’s Pieces
15. Favorite Vacation Spot: It’s a toss up between Nashville and Mackinac Island
17. Coffee or Tea: Tea. I’m from the South!!
18. Beach or Mountains: Beach
19. Sun or Snow: Sun
20. Where can people find you on the web or on social media?
The Little Reading Cabin’s Facebook Page
I encourage everyone to check out Angie’s blog and Facebook page! She does a lovely job and has great recommendations on what to read next! Thank you to Angie for supporting authors.
Big hugs! Laura
#tennessee #South #reader #littlereadingcabin #blog #books #fiction #suspense